Kames Capital will once again recognise outstanding investment journalism at the Kames Capital Journalism Awards 2017. The awards, which are in their third year, will be presented at a ceremony in central London, on Thursday 23rd November.
Judged by a panel of independent industry experts, winners and runners up will be announced in each of the following five categories:
- Broadcast Journalist of the Year
- Freelance Investment Journalist of the Year
- Institutional Journalist of the Year
- National Investment Journalist of the Year
- Wholesale Journalist of the Year
Each of the individual winners will be presented with a £750 John Lewis voucher and a Kames Capital Journalism Awards 2017 trophy.
Team awards will also be presented for the following categories:
- Institutional Team of the Year
- Wholesale Team of the Year
- National Investment Team of the Year
Winners of each of the individual awards will be notified shortly before the awards ceremony in November. A representative for each of the team awards will also be invited to collect their trophy.