Kames Capital Journalism Awards 2017
Kames Capital will once again recognise outstanding investment journalism at the Kames Capital Journalism Awards 2017. The awards, which are in their third year, will be presented at a ceremony in central London, on Thursday 23rd November.
Judged by a panel of independent industry experts, winners and runners up will be announced in each of the following five categories:
- Broadcast Journalist of the Year
- Freelance Investment Journalist of the Year
- Institutional Journalist of the Year
- National Investment Journalist of the Year
- Wholesale Journalist of the Year
Each of the individual winners will be presented with a £750 John Lewis voucher and a Kames Capital Journalism Awards 2017 trophy.
Team awards will also be presented for the following categories:
- Institutional Team of the Year
- Wholesale Team of the Year
- National Investment Team of the Year
Winners of each of the individual awards will be notified shortly before the awards ceremony in November. A representative for each of the team awards will also be invited to collect their trophy.