Fully integrated, we operate without internal divisions, meaning we’re able to pull together bespoke teams to ensure each client benefits from the right mix of knowledge and expertise to suit their business and brief.
Through our 20-strong team, we combine expertise from across the three disciplines of Public & Regulatory Affairs, Corporate & Consumer PR and Social & Digital Media.
Central to our offer is a client’s ability to access director-level counsel on a daily basis. We also have the resource to bring additional expertise onto an account, from specialist writers and social media strategists, to public affairs professionals and broadcast experts, as and when required.
We are a team of experts who share a passion for effective communications. Made up of award-winning individuals from the worlds of marketing, public relations, public affairs and journalism, we come together to offer clients a unique blend of knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm.
- Andrew Appleyard Group CEO
- Cem Balci Consultant
- Chris Duncan Director and Head of Investments
- Chris Tuite Director and Head of Consumer Finance
- Edmund Greaves Head of Editorial
- Fiona McAra Senior Consultant
- Helena Jones Senior Consultant
- Jenny Crossland Director
- Milo Larkin Senior Consultant
- Neil Kennedy Consultant
- Olga Muha Financial Controller
- Paul Thomas Head of News & Content
- Rebecca Christensen Group Head of Marketing
- Richard Wheat Founder Director
- Sophie Mayall Director
- Tom Briffitt Senior Consultant