Fully integrated, we operate without internal divisions, meaning we’re able to pull together bespoke teams to ensure each client benefits from the right mix of knowledge and expertise to suit their business and brief.
Through our 20-strong team, we combine expertise from across the three disciplines of Public & Regulatory Affairs, Corporate & Consumer PR and Social & Digital Media.
Our tried and tested process enables us to keep on track and get the most out of every project. We work to a 5-step process we like to call ROSIE: Research, Objectives, Strategy, Implementation, and Evaluation.
Central to our offer is a client’s ability to access director-level counsel on a daily basis. We also have the resource to bring additional expertise onto an account, from specialist writers and social media strategists, to public affairs professionals and broadcast experts, as and when required.
We are a team of experts who share a passion for effective communications. Made up of award-winning individuals from the worlds of marketing, public relations, public affairs and journalism, we come together to offer clients a unique blend of knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm.
- Andrew Appleyard Founder Director
- Richard Wheat Founder Director
- Nick Boakes Non-Executive Chair
- Chris Duncan Director and Head of Investments
- Jenny Crossland Director
- Chris Tuite Director and Head of Consumer Finance
- Sophie Mayall Associate Director
- Nick Paler Associate Director and Head of News & Content
- Tom Briffitt Senior Consultant
- Gregor Dickie Senior Consultant
- Phoebe Burrows Consultant
- Megan Lloyd Consultant
- Milo Larkin Consultant
- Paul Thomas Consultant
- Olga Muha Financial Controller