Fully integrated, we operate without internal divisions, meaning we’re able to pull together bespoke teams to ensure each client benefits from the right mix of knowledge and expertise to suit their business and brief.
Through our team we combine expertise from across corporate & consumer public relations, social & digital media, internal communications and public & regulatory affairs.
Central to our offer is a client’s ability to access director-level counsel on a daily basis. We also have the resource to bring additional expertise onto an account, from specialist writers and social media strategists, to public affairs professionals and broadcast experts, as and when required.
In November 2022 we entered into a long-term partnership with financial education charity RedSTART. As part of that relationship we have committed to providing ongoing marketing and communications counsel and support for a minimum of three years.
RedSTART was set up in 2012 with the aim of improving financial education for children. Through its ‘Change the Game’ initiative the organisation has now set its sights on demonstrating the link between primary-age financial education and future social mobility.
Over the next seven years, the charity will work with 47 primary schools and c. 17,000 children in underprivileged areas to determine if there is benefit to having money lessons early in life. The findings will act as a blueprint for government to follow to improve the financial knowledge of 4.7 million children by 2030.
We are a team of experts who share a passion for effective communications. Made up of award-winning individuals from the worlds of marketing, public relations, public affairs and journalism, we come together to offer clients a unique blend of knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm.
- Andrew Appleyard Group CEO
- Cem Balci Consultant
- Chris Duncan Director and Head of Investments
- Chris Tuite Director and Head of Consumer Finance
- Edmund Greaves Head of Editorial
- Fiona McAra Senior Consultant
- Helena Jones Senior Consultant
- Hilary Morison Director and Head of Internal Communications
- Jenny Crossland Director
- Neil Kennedy Consultant
- Olga Muha Financial Controller
- Paul Montague-Smith Senior Counsel - Public Affairs
- Paul Thomas Head of News & Content
- Rebecca Christensen Group Head of Marketing
- Richard Wheat Founder Director
- Sophie Mayall Director
- Tom Briffitt Senior Consultant