Bankhall is going on the road with a series of face-to-face adviser forums focused on wealth management and professional development.
The 15 UK events, which kick off on 7 September in Belfast and finish on 1 October in London, include interactive workshops run by Bankhall, Aviva, MetLife, M&G Investments, Standard Life, Investec Asset Management and Sun Life Financial of Canada.
The range of topics covered will provide a valuable insight for advisers by examining:
- The causes of the current poor performance of certain investment areas and where to look for better returns over the coming months;
- Guidance for clients who need their income to last longer in retirement;
- Impact of the removal of compulsory annuity purchase at age 75 and the potential advantages for clients;
- The concept of Behavioural Investment Counselling and understand how this can bring greater certainty to financial planning;
- Understand the latest type of guarantees in order to gauge when and where they might be appropriate for clients.
Nick Kelly, Managing Director, Distribution for Sesame Bankhall Group said: “These forums are an ideal opportunity for IFA business owners, advisers and paraplanners to understand the latest developments in the wealth management arena. The events will help on a practical day-to-day level, whilst also providing a timely update on important long-term issues such as the impact of the RDR, to ensure that IFAs’ long term plans and preparation are on the right track.”
Bankhall’s professional development forums are open to all IFA firms. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bankhall.co.uk