Bankhall poised for expansion with launch of suite of enhanced business support services
• Growth responds to member feedback for access to business services in addition to compliance and regulatory support
• Firms offered outsourced auto-enrolment proposition, data management services, adviser technology and legal services
Bankhall has launched a raft of additional services for its members as it embarks on a new phase of expansion. The announcement means firms can now access a much broader range of support than purely compliance and regulatory guidance.
From today members have access to the following additional services:
• Auto-enrolment and middleware solutions – an introduction to Howden Employment Benefits for auto-enrolment advice giving advisers the opportunity to strengthen client relationships.
• Dataspace – a data and document management solution that helps firms meet with regulatory requirements as well as the Data Protection Act. Dataspace give advisers the ability to safely store and track all client and confidential records.
• Adviser technology – services include Intelliflo Intelligent Office, a web-based business management system giving financial advisers more billable, client-facing time. This saves on operating costs and helps increase profits with a high level of control over how services and advice are delivered, Intelligent Office provides clear record keeping and audit trails. Advisers also benefit from Bankhall’s Practice Management System and FE Analytics which delivers a robust investment process.
• Professional indemnity – working in partnership with Howden Insurance Brokers, Bankhall offers members access to an exclusive professional indemnity Insurance facility that directly recognises the positive impact of Bankhall compliance services on risk.
• Legal Services – a range of legal services offered to clients that help create an extra revenue stream for them, without the need for extra qualifications.
Bankhall is committed to making further additional services available to its clients in the coming months.
Commenting on Bankhall’s new services, SBG Managing Director, Stephen Gazard said: “From listening to our members we know that it’s more than just compliance and regulatory issues that keep them awake at night. Firms we work with are telling us they want access to a range of support services that will help them manage and grow their businesses in the most efficient way possible.
“Clearly, given our history of providing compliance and regulatory support these services will always be a central part of what we do. However, we have seen a clear demand to expand this offering by providing our members with everything from employee benefits propositions to helping with the efficient management of company data. We have formed partnerships with market-leading providers, making it as easy as possible to access a strong range of integrated services.”