Do you tweet first thing in the morning and last thing at night? Do you go into a mild panic when Facebook goes down? Do you blog regularly about the seismic changes going on in corporate communications? Are you interested in the new ways businesses can reach and engage with their audiences using digital technologies?
Then you might be the outstanding professional we’re looking for.
MRM Digital, the award-winning online division of financial services PR and marketing consultancy MRM, is seeking the right candidate for the exciting position of Digital Consultant to play a key role in managing and growing our enviable client base.
We are experiencing a period of growth and we are looking for a strong digital communicator to join our fast-paced environment. You don’t necessarily need financial services experience if you are superb in other ways.
Based in our friendly offices in the heart of trendy Covent Garden, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to increase sales and generate leads through targeted campaigns. You will be up to date with the latest digital media trends. You will identify and exploit the most effective channels to market and target specific audiences. You will be confident at building and nurturing online communities.
You will practice what you preach, being able to demonstrate a keen personal interest in social media.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will require:
- A good understanding of on and off-page SEO
- Experience with managing digital marketing campaigns, from planning to implementation to evaluation and reporting
- Market and competitor analysis using social and digital research tools
- Paid and display advertising including PPC/remarketing
- Planning and budgeting for campaigns
- Google Analytics , Adwords, Mailchimp experience are a bonus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS would also be useful
As a Digital Consultant, you must have the following:
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Experience of managing clients – either in-house or external
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do / positive attitude
We are offering a superb salary package, coupled with a great office location, regular pay reviews and the potential to progress your career with a highly successful digital marketing agency.
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to MRM’s head of digital and social, Michael Taggart (email@example.com), telling him why you might be what we are looking for.
The closing date for this role is October 15th 2014.
No recruitment agencies, please. We’ve got it covered.